Monday, May 14, 2012

Tres Chic: Statement Jackets

With Winter settling in, in Australia, it's time for our cosy jackets and coats to reappear. Instead of black, this time around try something with a little pop, like these...
I'm all stocked up and I'll be wearing red, purple, orange, teal...
I also love the idea of a bright pink and apple green...or fully embellished like Balmain's luxe little jacket below.
If you love this, it's also worth checking out Isabel Marant who is doing printed, quilted jackets which are uber cool!



















Images Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for mens belstaff leather coats sharing this information, which I learned a lot, but also know a lot of knowledge.Tell you the cheapest and best
    Belstaff jacket in our shop oh.mrwchh2

    ReplyDelete

You have made me smile by leaving your gorgeous comment! Thanks! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...