Monday, September 26, 2011

Tres Chic: Eclectic

I remember a time when decorating your home meant everything had to match and while matching decor still has its place in very traditional homes, eclectic decorating is more my style because it makes a home feel lived in and allows the home owner more liberty in displaying the things they love.
I have spoken here before about having the things that you love on display. It's a fine art in itself to do this right...
While it's important to have the things around you that you love, ensure that you are always editing. Editing allows those pieces and collections to truly take centre stage and doesn't make a space feel cluttered...I think the art of editing make a space feel eclectically chic, what do you think?

























Images Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Seriously beautiful images! I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want like every chair pictured here!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhh I LOVE that PINK bed..... it's gorgeous! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That big huge cow on the wall makes my day!

    ReplyDelete

You have made me smile by leaving your gorgeous comment! Thanks! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...