Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pick 'n' Mix: Chairs

Don't feel the pressure to be matchy matchy in your home, mix things up a bit and start with your dining chairs.
Having a variety, as you can see from these pics, only adds character. So gorgeous right?!
Try picking some up from the op (thrift) shop and painting them all the one colour or mixing some up from the same era or style, for example baroque etc.
You can see from today's inspiration that anything goes...



















Images Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Love the chair mixing idea!!!I would love to do that in my house!!

    xox,
    karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like that look too and it's what i'm doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have mixed chairs in my breakfast nook area, and I love it!! I think it adds some "fun" to a space :)

    swirlsofhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE mixed up mis-matched chairs at a dining table!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have made me smile by leaving your gorgeous comment! Thanks! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...