Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Looks I Love: Preppy

Most of the time when I have a bunch of images that I love something about, I try and analys what that 'something' is and that's usually how I come up with post ideas. I did this recently with the images I found of Blaire Eadie, who I did a post on a couple of weeks back. What I really love about her style (and hence the Salute to Style post) is its preppiness. The Ivy League look is a classic, so I feel a little out of touch stating that it has made a come back, when in truth it never left. Though you have to admit it has risen in its popularity. Characters like Chuck Bass have contributed to this...for the girls its all about pearls (try a fresh feel, think big statement necklaces!) and for the boys, bring on the bow tie! It's geek chic at its finest...




















Images Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I love preppy, too! There's something so classic and chic about this style, isn't it?

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those last few.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome inspiration photos!! I'm with ya on loving the preppy look right now!! Hope you have a great wkend! :)

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You have made me smile by leaving your gorgeous comment! Thanks! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...