Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tres Chic: Statement Necklaces

We probably have Holly Golightly to thank for statement necklaces, when she donned her's back in 1961 the trend setters obviously took note.
Statement necklaces never fade in my eyes. With trends we will see different designs and colours emerge but, all in all, they are a classic.
From the range here, you can see that statment neck pieces are not only for the bravehearted...so many to choose from! Tres chic!































Images Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love a big, chunky turquoise statement making necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this post an all the stunning necklaces!
    One of my favourite accessories, can completely transform your outfit!

    Abigail x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love statement pieces! These are gorgeous.

    P.S. Miss Walker- you've been awarded the versatile blogger award.

    :)

    HOpe you have a great weeked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got that necklace with all these colored, plastic 'stones' :) J'adore making statements xxx

    ReplyDelete

You have made me smile by leaving your gorgeous comment! Thanks! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...