Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sunday's in the Sunshine

Isn't one of life's simple pleasures a Sunday morning in the sunshine, reading the paper? It's like the world stops and you get to claim back some much needed time after a hectic week, so it seems obvious that its just as important to create a beautiful outdoor space as much as indoor.
Like any space, style it your own way! I love the idea of the relaxed vibe created by bohemian accessories and morroccan accents. I also love the idea of the chicness of a New York rooftop terrace, what about kitch Florida flamingos and brightly coloured cushions.
Whatever your budget and taste, you can create a space all of your own to rest, relax, recuperate and get ready for another week. xoxo


























Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Such nice places and furniture!!! I love deco, in fact I wanted to have a day in my blog only for posts related to houses,home, etc. I love the blog Desire to inspire, you?
    Kisses from Greece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these spaces! We've been looking for a nice sectional for outside. I LOVE having a yard of my own this summer.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did exactly that. . . sat on my patio Sunday morning, read the paper (ok, just the ads!) and ate a delicious breakfast, all in the sunshine. It was amazing. These images are great too! Isn't pinterest the best thing since sliced bread?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous images I could stay there all day!
    So true as well it's the perfect way to spend a Sunday morning.

    Abigail x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree completely! Sunday mornings get me through the long weeks! I would happily spend a lazy sunday in any of these amazing spaces! Gorgeous pictures that you've found!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So looking forward to having an outdoor space of our very own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colorful possibilities! If only I had my own outdoor space!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete

You have made me smile by leaving your gorgeous comment! Thanks! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...