Monday, June 27, 2011

Uber Cool: Tulip Chairs

The epitome of New York chic is the Tulip chair. With its retro, uber cool curves, it was made cool by, none other than, Star Trek. Futuristic for its time, it can still stand its ground in today's home. With or without arms, the chair's cushion can be covered in anything making it super adaptable. Scandanavian chic is teaming them with a gorgeous long length teak dining table or you can go all glamour with a gorgeous marble topped tulip table, more english country side? A comfy checked wool would be perfect. Anything will work with these so scour Ebay or auctions houses for originals or hit online replica stores for some great knock offs.

On another note, please let me thank you, all my gorgeous readers who visit daily and leave lovely comments. You have been particularly patient with me this month with very little posting. I have had some major changes recently so its all about adjusting but have been thinking about your loyalty and I am back to post at least four times weekly. Let me know if there is anything in particular that you want me to write about and dig up some inspiration on. Again, THANK YOU, I hope that my posts make you smile, just as much as your comments make me! xoxo






















Pintrest

3 comments:

  1. Wow - great post, makes me want a tulip chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them best when mixed with rustic pieces! Best of luck with the changes in your life and take your time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love tulip chairs! Hope you are doing better an lookin forward to more posts!

    xoxo,

    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete

You have made me smile by leaving your gorgeous comment! Thanks! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...