Thursday, May 19, 2011

Miss Walker's Magazine Round Up: Inside Out

I was lucky enough to recently work on a styling shoot with Style Director of Inside Out magazine, Glen Proebstel, who is an amazingly creative talent. He is an 'Ideas Man' along with, what I believe, the best group of Stylists in Australia who work on Inside Out. Along with Glen, concepts from the likes of Lara Hutton and Vanessa Coyler Tay fill the pages and have you begging for more! Have a look for yourself, such a variety of concepts!

On another note, today is the day that the Decorate book giveaway was drawn. I'm an old fashioned girl and literally drew the winner from a hat (those who followed me on Twitter or joined my Facebook page were given the additional entries as promised) and...drumroll please...Krystal from the gorgeous Village blog has won this time around. Stick around though as I plan on doing regular giveaways! Congratulations Krystal!

I hope you all are having a great week and have a beautiful weekend!


























Images Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. Lovely inspirations, as usual, Miss Walker.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That modern nursery is awesome! No more jail bars for baby. :)

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Glen Proebstel, love, love, love his work!
    x Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful images...love the french settee. I have wanted one for so long and this one is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow lucky girl! Another fave mag also, lovely! Enjoy your weekend sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! These pics are wonderful, and I adore those butterflies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all so lovely but I really like the blue stripped bed. Hope your friday is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Insideout is my favourite...loving your round up series...:))
    Have a great w/end
    Enjoy the lovely weather xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool blog, so many great ideas, pretty things, bright colours, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your kind words :-) Damn I missed the giveaway! Will catch up on your blog now.

    ReplyDelete

You have made me smile by leaving your gorgeous comment! Thanks! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...