Monday, May 9, 2011

Easy on the Eye...the Eames Eiffel Chair

Although the resurgence of mid century furniture has been around for some time, I am still completely in love the classic Eames Eiffel Chair. I love the organic aesthetic to it, that it fits in just about any space and that there are some great replica alternatives.
I love them in pretty pastel pinks and powdery blues but they can be stunning and bold in reds and greens too.
Whatever your taste, surely there is room in your heart for just one...take a look at today's inspiration and tell me otherwise?!
(On a side note, I hope you all had a beautiful weekend and celebrated Mother's Day in style! One job in the world where the hours are long, the money is zilch but you wouldn't trade it for anything! Have a gorgeous week guys and see you back here!) xoxo






















18 comments:

  1. I love the Eames Eiffel chair too, especially with the timber base. Check out this amazing collection (http://pinterest.com/pin/12663364/). So jealous of that dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definatley a chair thats easy on the eye, it looks good anywhere dont you think ( i love these images), i love it contrasting against a wooden table something I think I would like to consider but looks lovely against a dressing table or just as an accasional chair in the corner of the bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love these chairs !! i have the similar ones from Ikea in methacrylate and they give a modern yet retro style to my dining room ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post - I like the chairs that have the wood and iron bases

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these chairs... the photos are FAB!

    http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those-I'm really wanting an Eames rocker though. If I had to do it again, I would have just saved up for the difference (I got a regular one from Target).

    Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for a new chair to go with my desk so your post has come at a perfect time!
    Love the different ways this chair can fit around your home.

    Abigail x
    www.abigailsplace8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Eames chair are beautiful and the inspirational images are perfect!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pink and white chevron lampshade is so fun! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yah those chairs are pretty awesome! i pinterested some of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much inspiration in just one post! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will enjoy catching up on your posts - your blog is full of gorgeous eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the versatility of the Eames chair...the one used in the office is wonderful with the hot pink and white pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the different ways this chair can fit around your home.

    eames chair

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great review, love having a physical book to look at rather than just online pictures.
    eames chairs

    ReplyDelete

You have made me smile by leaving your gorgeous comment! Thanks! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...