Saturday, April 23, 2011

Awards Season Part 2

A couple of days after receiving the Stylish Blogger Award from Amy at Brushed Satin, came another one from Jaz at one of my fav blogs, Oh How Sublime, this time it was the Lovely Blog Award. What a delight, two in one week!
The Lovely Blog Award, again requires me to tell you 7 things about myself then pass the award onto 15 more blogs...I certainly had my work cut out for me!


So here goes, so more things that make me, me:
I can be impatient – I constantly have to remind myself that ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’

I have whimsical dreams of a life in the country doing up a beautiful cottage…one day!

My two favourite books are Eat Pray Love and The Passion Test


When I need make a decision and I’m a little confused I toss a coin…’it works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment that the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you are hoping for’.

I am a creature of habit, for example I can eat the same breakfast, lunch and dinner for months at a time.

I am an organized nut, Post It Notes are my BFF!

I love art and typography and combine the two with my love of art, I produced these…I know, amateur but I believe that ‘art washes from the soul, the dust of everyday life’.

And now, without further a do, here are those that carry on the torch, for their, well lovely blogs. If you havn't been to any of these, go and pay them a visit, read, comment, follow...whatever takes your fancy, I promise you will be inspired!
Classic Style
Tinajo at home
The Mustard Ceiling
JPM Design
The Fabulous Design File
Rooms of Inspiration
The Inside Story
Making It My Style
Lanalou Style
Wish you were here
Anya Adores
Peacock Feather
First House On The Right
My First Little Place
Have you heard about the Hendersons?

10 comments:

  1. Consider me your newest follower! And, you have definitely proven your blog deserves the awards that you are receiving! I loved learning about you as a new blogger friend! We have many things in common! That's the beauty of blogland, near or far, we are all connected! Also, I will visit each of your suggested blogs! Can't wait, I'm sure they will also be on my "follow" list! Happy Easter1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million for awarding me - it means a lot. And congrats to you too - you blog is wonderful and so are you. Great to have met you through blogworld - I love all my new friends, Happy easter :O)
    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Miss Walker for the award, I am so flattered! I loved learning more about you. I too am very impatient, I will have to remember Rome wasn't built in a day :). And your insight on flipping a coin, so true. Thank you for sharing your tidbits. I am off to visit the other blogs. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award. It's fun to read and get to know you better! I will check out other blogs when I get a chance.

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award lovely..love your list of 7 things..I am a bit of an organised nut myself...and a little dream house cottage in the country somewhere sounds dreamy ..awesome list of bloggers too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for passing this award on to me! I'm flattered! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Renee, you deserve it no doubt - and thanks heaps for including me on your list:))
    Hope you are having a fantastic Easter break
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well a big THANKYOU to you Miss Walker! My very first blog award and rather excited :) Currently compiling my list of 15 favourites and will post soon :) Hope you're having a lovely loooooong weekend, Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much - how nice to come home and see this! Really sweet of you, I appreciate it a lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am truly honored. Apologies on the delay on thanking you as you know I have been a little bit out of the loop.

    I am absolutely loving your blog and will responded to this post shortly.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

You have made me smile by leaving your gorgeous comment! Thanks! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...