Monday, March 28, 2011

Pretty Primary's

























Feeling totally inspired by this month's Elle cover! Loving Katy Perry's Emerald Green, Peacock Blue and Purple Palate! (Don't even get me started on the belt!) So thought I would inspire you with some gorgeous spaces using these pretty primary's. Enjoy and let me know what you think! xoxo

Images Drop Dead Gorgeous, From Scandinavia With Love, Google, Pintrest, Oh So Darling, Full House, Apartment Therapy,Decor Pad, Design Sponge, Lonny Mag, A Little Dash of Ash, Belle Maison, Desire to Inspire, Houzz, My Ideal Home, Real Simple

5 comments:

  1. These pics are just beautiful! I can't decide which one I love more xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are FANTASTIC! I love the really bold green kitchen cupboards :)

    Belly B
    http://www.papertiaras.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many colors and things to love! I do love to see purple - strangely enough though, I just can´t make it work in my own home. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright Bold & oh so beautiful!
    adore the tufted velvet chair~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatuiful- so much amazing colour.
    Thanks for your lovely comment and for sharing that link : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have made me smile by leaving your gorgeous comment! Thanks! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...