Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2011 Trend Alert: The Colour Orange
























Oh so very of the moment is orange! Admittedly, I have never been a huge fan but I have fallen for this shade hook, line and sinker and am going to team it with navy and white in my little boy's room (Hermes doesn't hurt its reputation right?!).
If your not sure, start with a gorgeous coral and let something a little bolder or deeper make its your way into your heart for the colder months, it has a cozy appeal to it. Do you love it or loathe it?

Images Lonny, The Lennoxx, Simplified Bee, A Punch Of Colour, Classically MODERN NEST, La Dolce Vita

9 comments:

  1. Loving these posts Miss Walker! I am a fan of orange but have never used it in my home, I guess you could say I admire it from a distance.
    Beautiful pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These rooms with pops of orange are beautiful! I definitely passed up on an orange vase the other day because I was scared how it would look in my space. I think after seeing all of these beautiful rooms I need to go back and get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I am moving in the next few weeks and now I want to find a way to add orange to my new place

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog! thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove orange!! I have a recently painted navy guest room that I'm decorating with white and orange pops!

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    P.S. Stop by for TWO Givaways I have going on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beauties! Love that orange printed upholstered headboard! Enjoy the fabulous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you stopped by my blog! I absolutely loveee design blogs and yours is my new favourite! :) Following!!

    Belly B
    http://www.papertiaras.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so with you on this one, orange was never my favorite but I've found myself using it a lot in my home because it's so gender neutral! A color we can all agree on :)

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete

You have made me smile by leaving your gorgeous comment! Thanks! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...